Less than a quarter of companies say securing mobile devices is a top priority for the next year. How is that possible when 40 percent of U.S. employees of large enterprises use their personal devices for work?
Securing mobile devices and data often falls into the hands and fingers of their users. In this report, you'll find out the latest threats in:
- Protecting your device with a passcode
- What to do if your device gets stolen
- How to configure privacy settings on your device
- What types of things you should - and shouldn't - download to keep your phone safe
- How to watch out for malicious Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks
Download this white paper now to learn how to mitigate security risks in just 15 easy steps.
Float delivers fantastic products. They thoroughly research how they’ll approach an issue. It’s clear they have an excellent understanding of our audience, and they make informed choices because of that. The end result is a phenomenal design that’s easy to use.” - Erin Gibbens, president, Resonate Learning Consultants (program analyst directly supporting the U.S. Department of Defense as a mobile learning consultant working with interagency/international operational partners)